Project Health Monitoring has developed a user-friendly digital application that effectively monitors the wellbeing of your workforce.
PHM products provides feedback on what business areas are performing well or what areas require improvement. It’s hard to steer a ship without appropriate instruments!
Project Heath Level provides feedback data that supports:
- An avenue for individuals to reach out and stay connected.
- A channel to manage and mitigate staff-related risks.
- Critical decision-making in real-time within your business.
- Staff retention and attraction.
Organisations that don’t promote health and wellness are four times more likely to lose talent in the next 12 months.
Australian Bureau of Statistics – 2021 report states:
- 21% or 1 in 5 Australians are suffering from a mental health or wellbeing illness.
- 45% or nearly half of Australians will experience a mental health or wellbeing illness.
Wellbeing & Performance
Emotional • Physical • Social • Environmental = Efficiency
Project Health Levels
Be proactive and guide organisational direction using real-time data
- The daily “Check In” with PHL identifies start of day wellbeing and readiness.
- The daily "Check Out" helps identify influences and their effects on wellbeing and performance.
REAL TIME DATA
Confidently manage based on real-time data
- Operating off lag data from end of period reporting can be costly and inefficient.
- PHL live data allows management of the present scene.
Enhance communication and trust
- Promote an environment that supports open and honest interaction.
- The PHL system enhances two way communication of meaningful information.
Facilitate connection and involvement
- Individuals generate a notification from a low rating to highlight a concern.
- The notification alerts the designated support person to enable a response.
Engage efficiently with team members
An interaction is facilitated as a result of a PHL notification being raised.
The PHL platform guides open communication and documented resolution.
Early interaction reduces need for intervention.
The PHL process provides coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Support the team and organisation
Individuals having a voice promotes accountability.
PHL users have their say by rating well-being and performance pillars daily.
Accountability impacts positively on individuals and the organisation.
Early identification of positive and negative factors improves all aspects of management.
PHL reporting supports leadership by tracking notifications, interactions, actions and closeouts.
Utilise data trends to improve leadership decisions and outcomes.
FAQ’s – Click Here
Industry Self Assessment
Our online self assessment takes only a few minutes and requires no identifying information. Its purpose is to help highlight, for your evaluation only, key aspects relating to improvement of staff wellbeing and performance.
Free Project Health Check
Take advantage of our free project health check tool. This is an anonymous 3 minute task by all staff, providing baseline aggregated results of the current wellbeing and performance views of your staff.