Frontline workers are essential in keeping society functioning in a safe and healthy manner. Reports of burnout, depression and high levels of stress is resulting in absenteeism and is causing many to leave the industries which they once loved. To feel valued and supported, all individuals deserve a pathway to communicate and engage.
Project Health Monitoring has developed a user-friendly digital application where a worker can quickly and easily rate how they feel and how they have been affected by their environment. Data from low ratings trigger a notification that initiates an interaction in real-time so that they can receive the help that they need.
PHL data supports:
- An avenue for individuals to reach out.
- An interaction process created from low ratings.
- Connection of remote staff members.
- Strengthening of wellbeing through trending of data.
- Staff engagement.
- A pathway to manage and mitigate staff related risks.
- Critical decision making in real time within your business.
- A reduction in absenteeism.
- Staff retention and attraction.
Wellbeing & Performance
Emotional • Physical • Social • Environmental = Efficiency
Project Health Levels
Be proactive and guide organisational direction using real-time data
- The daily “Check In” with PHL identifies start of day wellbeing and readiness.
- The daily "Check Out" helps identify influences and their effects on wellbeing and performance.
REAL TIME DATA
Confidently manage based on real-time data
- Operating off lag data from end of period reporting can be costly and inefficient.
- PHL live data allows management of the present scene.
Enhance communication and trust
- Promote an environment that supports open and honest interaction.
- The PHL system enhances two way communication of meaningful information.
Facilitate connection and involvement
- Individuals generate a notification from a low rating to highlight a concern.
- The notification alerts the designated support person to enable a response.
Engage efficiently with team members
An interaction is facilitated as a result of a PHL notification being raised.
The PHL platform guides open communication and documented resolution.
Early interaction reduces need for intervention.
The PHL process provides coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Support the team and organisation
Individuals having a voice promotes accountability.
PHL users have their say by rating well-being and performance pillars daily.
Accountability impacts positively on individuals and the organisation.
Early identification of positive and negative factors improves all aspects of management.
PHL reporting supports leadership by tracking notifications, interactions, actions and closeouts.
Utilise data trends to improve leadership decisions and outcomes.
FAQ’s – Click Here
Organisation Self Assessment
Our online self assessment takes a few minutes and requires no identifying information. Its purpose is to help highlight, for your evaluation only, key aspects relating to improvement of staff wellbeing and performance.
Free Project Health Check
Take advantage of our free project health check tool. This is an anonymous 3 minute task by all staff, providing baseline aggregated results of the current wellbeing and performance views of your staff.