Can PHL be configured to suit any organisations requirements?
- Yes, content within the pillars can be changed, as can the number of pillars within the platform.
Who is able to see my PHL data?
- Yourself and your direct line of management only.
Is my PHL data safe?
- Yes, the system is a two-factor authenticated on a world leading data base that ensures your privacy.
- Any collection, collation, aggregation and reporting of data complies with statutory and legislative requirements as per the Privacy Act 1988.
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) is the principal piece of Australian legislation protecting the handling of personal information about individuals. This includes the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information in the federal public sector and in the private sector.
Am I being tracked?
- No, Geo Stamping is only utilised to log the location where the APP was used to rate the pillars.
Does my data get sold?
- No; however, bulk data averages may be used for our own analytical purposes only.
How is PHL implemented within an organisation?
- PHL can be utilised from any smart device, kiosk configuration or desktop application.
Can PHL benefit remote, regional or employees working from home?
- Yes, it keeps employees engaged, connected and feeling part of the team on a daily basis.
How is the PHL data managed?
- Managers within the organisational structure have visibility of data generated by employees on a singular, team, site, division or the organisation as a whole basis.
What areas within an organisation does PHL benefit?
- Our standard platform configuration contains key data pillars with word prompts that are associated with; Wellbeing, Welfare, Morale, Culture, Safety, Productivity and Organisational Efficiency.
Does PHL cater for cultural or linguistically diverse people?
- Yes, the App is colour coded for easy identification of pillar rating levels, is simple to use and has voice to text capabilities.
What is Project Health Check (PHC) and why is it unique?
- A tool which allows organisations to obtain feedback anonymously from all employees in real time.
- Within minutes employees can rate well-being, safety and productivity pillars.
- Establishes a baseline of how key areas of your business is performing.
- Through data, gain valuable insights and visual reports into your business and people.
- Enhances engagement and communication with employees.
- Data collected can assist in making informed business decisions, and provide direction based on fact.
- Employee engagement will determine where change is required and improve productivity.