In today’s sporting world, our athletes are surrounded and influenced by many challenging factors.
In many cases, the desire to achieve the highest sporting accolades can remove focus from learning accomplishments and reduces one’s ability for further development in other areas. Project Health Level (PHL) provides the platform for athletes to communicate current and emerging issues in real-time.
PHL equips leaders with data on what factors affect athletes so that coaching and mentoring can be provided.
Our proven digital solution allows:
- Athletes to make their concerns or issues known.
- Athletes to view and monitor their wellbeing and performance data.
- Athlete performance trends and environmental impacts to be highlighted with live data leaders.
- The trending of lead data to guide the management of athletic wellbeing and performance.
- Proactive projections rather than waiting for the result (lag data).
Wellbeing & Performance
Emotional • Physical • Social • Environmental = Efficiency
Project Health Levels
Be proactive and guide organisational direction using real-time data
- The daily “Check In” with PHL identifies start of day wellbeing and readiness.
- The daily "Check Out" helps identify influences and their effects on wellbeing and performance.
REAL TIME DATA
Confidently manage based on real-time data
- Operating off lag data from end of period reporting can be costly and inefficient.
- PHL live data allows management of the present scene.
Enhance communication and trust
- Promote an environment that supports open and honest interaction.
- The PHL system enhances two way communication of meaningful information.
Facilitate connection and involvement
- Individuals generate a notification from a low rating to highlight a concern.
- The notification alerts the designated support person to enable a response.
Engage efficiently with team members
An interaction is facilitated as a result of a PHL notification being raised.
The PHL platform guides open communication and documented resolution.
Early interaction reduces need for intervention.
The PHL process provides coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Support the team and organisation
Individuals having a voice promotes accountability.
PHL users have their say by rating well-being and performance pillars daily.
Accountability impacts positively on individuals and the organisation.
Early identification of positive and negative factors improves all aspects of management.
PHL reporting supports leadership by tracking notifications, interactions, actions and closeouts.
Utilise data trends to improve leadership decisions and outcomes.
FAQ’s – Click Here
Organisation Self Assessment
Our online self assessment takes only a few minutes and requires no identifying information. Its purpose is to help highlight, for your evaluation only, key aspects relating to improvement of team wellbeing and performance.
Free Project Health Check
Take advantage of our free project health check tool. This is an anonymous 3 minute task by all team members, providing baseline aggregated results of the current wellbeing and performance views of your team.