Our Company: Addressing well-being and performance
PHM was established to address physical, mental and social well-being as key factors in aiding performance and productivity.
Our App: Better data means better decisions
The PHL app obtains raw user data, then via notifications and reporting, enables leaders to confidently make effective decisions.
Well-being & Performance
Emotional • Physical • Social • Environmental = Efficiency
Optimising and expanding
- As our world changes, organisations adapt to mitigate risk.
- PHL provides the ability to generate lead data at all levels within an organisation.
- The trending and interpretation of PHL lead data will improve organisational outcomes and guide environmental, social and governance direction.
Interacting & guiding
- Our platform provides a digital connection between students and staff.
- PHL creates real-time awareness of student well-being, preparedness and academic achievement.
- Use data to increase educational engagement, attendance and outcomes.
Developing & supporting
- Our sporting platform addresses key aspects of well-being and performance.
- PHL provides a structured means for players and staff to interact and engage.
- Using data trends, organisations can develop and implement effective programmes.
Use PHL Data to Further Develop the People & Culture within your Organisation
Advancing business outcomes through interaction, not intervention.
Project Health Check
Be proactive and guide organisational direction using real-time data
- The daily “Check In” with PHL identifies start of day well-being and readiness.
- The daily “Check Out” helps identify influences and their effects on well-being and performance.
REAL TIME DATA
Confidently manage based on real-time data
- Operating off lag data from end of period reporting can be costly and inefficient.
- PHL live data allows management of the present scene.
Enhance communication and trust
- Promote an environment that supports open and honest interaction.
- The PHL system enhances two way communication of meaningful information.
Facilitate connection and involvement
- Individuals generate a notification from a low rating to highlight a concern.
- The notification alerts the designated support person to enable a response.
Engage efficiently with team members
An interaction is facilitated as a result of a PHL notification being raised.
The PHL platform guides open communication and documented resolution.
Early interaction reduces need for intervention.
The PHL process provides coaching and mentoring opportunities.
Support the team and organisation
Individuals having a voice promotes accountability.
PHL users have their say by rating well-being and performance pillars daily.
Accountability impacts positively on individuals and the organisation.
Early identification of positive and negative factors improves all aspects of management.
PHL reporting supports leadership by tracking notifications, interactions, actions and closeouts.
Utilise data trends to improve leadership decisions and outcomes.
Employer of Choice
Use the PHL platform to attract, build and retain a strong, efficient and loyal team.
How does PHL support student well-being?
- Prior to students starting their day, they rate well-being and school readiness pillars on a scale.
- Low ratings initiate a notification for the purpose of teacher interaction.
- Lesson ratings provide immediate comprehension feedback.
- End of the day pillars are used to identify how a student has been influenced throughout the day.
How does PHL provide employee well-being and project insights?
- Prior to employees starting their day, they rate well-being and readiness pillars on a scale.
- End of day pillar ratings identify how an employee has been influenced throughout the day
- PHL data delivers a broad unfiltered view of what is assisting and hindering the project or its personnel.